Last year I decided to make a list of things I wanted to accomplish throughout the year instead of making new years resolutions. I decided to do it again for 2014. I'm going to add to my list throughout the month of January because the holidays have been bananas and I haven't had much time to work on a list.
Here we go!
1. Donate blood on a schedule (again).
2. Blog on a regular basis, concentrating on adding pictures.
3. De-clutter our house. I have a lot that can be thrown out/donated/organized and I need to get rid of a lot of excess.
4. Make a "positives" jar. Every day I will write down something I am thankful for that day, a positive experience, something that made me laugh, etc. On December 31 of 2014, I will take them out and read them.
5. Host more meals at my house.
6. Read at least one book every month. (I will keep a list on my blog of the books I read)
7. For every new article of clothing I purchase, I will remove one from my wardrobe.
8. Successfully train throughout the year for the Food and Wine 5K in November.
-Maintain my size 6/8. Huzzah!
9. Be drinking black coffee by the end of the year.
10. Sing in some form every day, even if just for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment