I have never been very good at keeping resolutions. The one I am the most proud of is the one I had in 2008. I resolved to read at least 1 book per month, and I did. I was reading another blog and was inspired to get to work. The author of
Peace, Love, and Low Carb had a blog post entitled,
35 Before 35, and got my pen to writing. I am not making a 35 before 35 for myself because I have less than a year before my birthday and I didn't like the idea of making these New Year's resolutions. Instead, I am making a list of things I want to accomplish and/or things I wanted to make sure I did on a regular basis.
Enough chatter, let's get crackin'!
1. Donate blood as often as permitted.
-January 19
March 16
- May 11
-July 6 (20th)
*A bit of a delay on this one due to low hemoglobin
-September 14
- November 30 (Done!)
2.
Compete in a chess tournament.
(6-8-12)
3.
Get to my ideal clothing size (I'm almost there now!)
4. Sing the national anthem at a public event.
5. Get all of my too large clothes out of my closet and donate them.
6. Blog at LEAST once a week.
7. Learn to cook Indian food.
8.
Participate in a walk/run.
9. Host more meals at my house.
10. Eat a vegetarian diet by year's end.
It's still November so I may add more as I come up with them. I will cross these goals off as I accomplish them.
1 comment:
You can do it! - Kyndra
Post a Comment