Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's That Time Again!

Happy New Year, everyone!

I have fallen WAAAAAAAAAAY behind on blogging this month. One of the things I wanted to accomplish this year was to blog once a week. I did so well all year long and got lazy in December. Oh well, you can't win them all!

It's been a nutty year, for sure, but definitely a good one. I am working on another list of things of things to accomplish for 2014, but just haven't finished it yet. I will post it ASAP.

One thing I want to accomplish next year is to give myself a break. Admittedly, I am extremely hard on myself and don't give myself a lot of credit for things I should. Scott is on me about this a lot. Mainly concerning my weight loss. I have come a long way, but I still think I am extremely overweight and have a lot more to lose. This blog has helped me so much with this. Having before and afters handy remind of where I came from and I can relax a bit. On that note, I'm going to end 2013 with a few B&As.

Happy holidays, everyone!

Christmas 2008
Christmas 2013

Christmas 2012
Christmas 2014

Christmas 2009
 Christmas 2014 (sorry for the quality on this one- flash issues)

Cousins, Christmas 2009 
Cousins, Christmas 2014

Me and my mother, Christmas 2008

Me and my mother, Christmas 2013
(Not sure why I look cross-eyed here)

No comments: