Thursday, February 28, 2013
What's in My Makeup Bag?
Apologies, again, for such a girly blog, but I enjoy reading/watching (Youtube) blogs about what's in other people's makeup bags. I thought I would share mine. Again, I've hyperlinked the products in case you want to see what I'm talking about.
Here we go!
I think I'll list what's in my bag in the order I apply them:
Face
Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets*
Sephora Eyelash Curler*
MAC Studio Concealer in NC30 for blemishes*
Two Faced Shadow Insurance *
Bare Minerals in Light (in the warmer months, when my skin gets oily again, I use BM in matte instead of original)*
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Light Plus*
MAC Select Moisture Cover in NW20 for underneath the eyes* (I have the under eye circles of a corpse!)
Eyes
I have a Z-Palette in my bag with the following MAC eye shadows I reach for most often:
-Blanc Type
-Naked Lunch
-Brule
-Rule
-Omega
-Soft Brown
-Folie
-Mystery
-Sable
MAC Pro Longwear Shadow in Uninterrupted
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown and Bordeauxline
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara in Black*
Sigma Brow Powder Duo in Dark*
MAC Fluidline (gel liner) in Blacktrack
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
Cheeks
MAC Powder Blush in Blushbaby, Dollymix, Pinch O' Peach, and Harmony
MAC Cream Color Base in Hush (for highlighting)
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Tipsy, Natural Beauty, and Dollface
There you have it!
*The ones marked are products I use daily. The rest of them I decide on as I get ready.
Note: I forgot to add, the makeup bag in the picture is the MAC Medium Softsac.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment