Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top 10: Books

Here I am, again, uninspired with nothing to write about. So here's my top ten favorite books, in no particular order. Like the movies, no judgement, please. I know my tastes are odd. Note: I've hyperlinked them so you can view them on Amazon.

1. I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb
2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
3. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
4. A Thousand Spendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
   *Yes, 2 of my favorite books are by the same author. He has another book coming out in a few months and I am ecstatic!*
5. Heaven (the Casteel series) by V.C. Andrews
   *Embarrassingly, this is the same author of Flowers in the Attic. I can't help myself. This is just mindless fluff I read when I need a break from heavy stuff.*
6. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
7. Confessions of a Prairie Bitch: How I Survived Nellie Oleson and Learned to Love Being Hated by Alison Arngrim
8. Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
9. Empire of the Sun by J.G. Ballard
10. The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
   *Like any long-running series, there are a few duds in the mix, but as a whole, I love this series. Again, it some great fluff when I need some light reading.*

No comments: