- The makeup bag I use is the MAC softsac in medium. I love these bags because when they get dirty, you can turn them inside out and throw them in the washing machine.
- I take 2 MAC stackable travel jars and pack:
-Smashbox Liquid Halo HD foundation
- You can never forget a travel size of Urban Decay Primer Potion. Whether or not I wear any eyeshadow, I ALWAYS put primer on. When you have oily eyelids, it's a must!
- I take a MAC Pro Palette x4 and fill it with the following MAC shadows:
-Brule
-Soft Brown
-Sable
Here's bad photo:
Top left to right: Shroom & Brule
Bottom left to right: Soft Brown & Sable
- I pack a few eyeliners for the times I want to make my makeup quick:
-Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Brown
-Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Corrupt
-This is THE best black eyeshadow on the market and I use it as liner for a dramatic look.
-I also pack an eyelash curler
- MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl as a cheek highlighter
- NARS cheek color in Dolce Vita
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus for my shiny t-zone
- These are in my purse, not my makeup bag, but I thought I'd add the lipstick/gloss I'm taking:
-MAC Viva Glam VI
-MAC Knight Divine Cremesheen Glass in Prepare for Pleasure
I know this seems like a ridiculous amount of makeup, but it only takes me about 5 minutes to get ready and I'm very thankful I take the time to do it when I look at the vacation pictures :-)
I know this seems like a ridiculous amount of makeup, but it only takes me about 5 minutes to get ready and I'm very thankful I take the time to do it when I look at the vacation pictures :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment