Saturday, October 12, 2013

Ta-da!

So I cheated this week and decided to do a video instead of an article. A lot of people are curious as to how I get in and out of my car, how I drive, and what I do with my wheelchair. So I took a few minutes and did a demonstration. If you have any questions about it, please don't hesitate to ask!!!

A quick thanks to Scott for filming this for me. :-)

*I forgot to add that anyone can drive my car. The pedals aren't blocked by the hand control mounts at all. There is also a lock on the hand controls, but I don't use them.

Also, I failed to mention the company I purchase the controls from and install them. It is North Georgia Mobility. They are located in Ringgold, just off the Costco exit.

NOTE: I have some funny annotations in the video that, for some reason, will not play on mobile devices. I have no idea why. So if you want the full effect, watch it from your laptop or desktop.




2 comments:

Dawn Tatlow said...

Fanastic insight into your determination to remain independent Lindsay. Thank you honey xxx

Anonymous said...

<3