I am horribly notorious for packing way too much makeup when I go on vacation. I think I have everything I could possibly need, but when I get there, I realize I pack WAY too much. So in between trips, I try to come up with quicker/easier looks to do that make my makeup bag much lighter. Not to mention, since I've lost all this weight, I am not hiding from the camera anymore so I need to make sure I don't look scary. Here's my "nothing" look I came up with yesterday. Everything is linked so you can see what the products are.
Urban Decay Primer Potion (original) on lids*
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer for my dark circles
-buffed in with a Sigma E40 brush
Laura Mercier Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer in Blush
-buffed in with a Real Techniques Stippling Brush
MAC Painterly Paint Pot from lashline to brow
MAC Teddy Eye Kohl on upper lashline
-blended with a MAC 212 brush
Loreal Full Definition Voluminous Mascara in Black
Sigma Brow Powder in Dark
-applied with a MAC 266 brush
MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
-applied with MAC 168 brush
Revlon Just Bitten Color Stay Kissable Balm Stain (wow, that's a mouthful) in Romantic
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus in the T-zone and under my eyes
-applied with a Real Techniques Setting Brush
And there we are! It seems like a process with a lot of products, but it only took me 5 or so minutes to do all this. :-)
*Even when I wear no makeup at all, I always put this on my lids. I have oily skin and oily eyelids and this just mattes them out without adding any color. AWESOME product!
No comments:
Post a Comment