Happy Sunday! It's freezing cold but it's going to be a great one!
Here was my look for today:
Bare Minerals in Light
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
Sigma Brow Powder Duo in Dark
MAC Eye shadow from lid to brow in Yogurt
MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Bordeauxline
MAC Eye shadow in Fig 1 on top of the eyeliner
Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara in Carbon Black
MAC Powder Blush in Peachykeen
MAC Dazzleglass in Love Alert
I'm so sorry there is not actual picture of me actually wearing this. Honestly, I completely forgot to take a picture! Oops! I will remember next time.
The reason I am doing this, besides the fact I read makeup blogs that have Makeup of the Day, sometimes I stumble upon a color combination I really like and I want to make a note of it for the future. I have no intentions of turning this into a beauty blog, but I may throw a few of these up from time to time. This cold and dreary weather hasn't exactly inspired me to write lately and, by dang, I am determined to write at least once a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment