Sunday, July 22, 2012

Another List of Simple Pleasures


1. COFFEE! Sitting in my pajamas in the morning enjoying my first cup of coffee is my favorite part of the day. It's probably my most favorite simple pleasure in life.

2. On that note, I will confess to having an irrational love for pajamas. I have a zillion pairs, all of different colors, textures, and themes. Whenever I go shopping, no matter what I am looking for, I HAVE to swing by the sleepwear and look at the jammies. There is just something about pjs that make me feel safe and warm. Should I someday change my mind and decide I don't want to be cremated when I die, I will most likely have them bury me in my favorite set of pajamas. Irrational? I'm ok with that. There are worse things in the world that could make me happy.

3. The pizza at Mellow Mushroom. In an effort to eat better, I don't eat a whole lot of pizza. I try to keep it like steak- a real treat to be enjoyed. That said, I absolutely adore Mellow Mushroom. It is, by far, the freshest pizza I've had, at least locally.

4. The people in my life who know the times I need encouragement without me saying a word. This one needs no explanation. I love them dearly.

No comments: