
I am always looking for inspiration in all areas of my life. One of the things I enjoy most is watching makeup gurus on youtube. I can get in a rut and start wearing the same makeup combinations all the time. What I've been looking at recently is these gurus go-to look; what they fall back on when they just don't have the time/desire to be creative while getting ready in the morning.
In the spirit of giving what I get, here is my "I don't have time to do much of anything, but I don't want to look absolutely dreadful," go-to look:
Face:
Wash/toner/moisturize
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural applied with a kabuki brush
MAC Powder Blush in Springsheen or Peachykeen
Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot applied with my ring finger or a MAC 217 brush
MAC Folie Eyeshadow in the crease and outer-V applied with a MAC 217 brush
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack/Dipdown/Midnight Blues, applied directly to the lashline with the MAC 212 Brush
MAC Plushlash Mascara (if I am out of this one, I use Maybelline's Volume Express One-by-One Mascara. I always have a backup mascara because you never know when you go to use one that it will be dried up.)
Lips:
Exfoliate
Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose
or
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
or
MAC Viva Glam VI lipstick
*I am in NO way sponsored by MAC! Ha, I wish! A friend turned me on to it 10+ years ago and I have found it's simply what works for me, I love it, and the guys and gals that work there are my friends.*
Wash/toner/moisturize
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural applied with a kabuki brush
MAC Powder Blush in Springsheen or Peachykeen
Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot applied with my ring finger or a MAC 217 brush
MAC Folie Eyeshadow in the crease and outer-V applied with a MAC 217 brush
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack/Dipdown/Midnight Blues, applied directly to the lashline with the MAC 212 Brush
MAC Plushlash Mascara (if I am out of this one, I use Maybelline's Volume Express One-by-One Mascara. I always have a backup mascara because you never know when you go to use one that it will be dried up.)
Lips:
Exfoliate
Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose
or
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
or
MAC Viva Glam VI lipstick
*I am in NO way sponsored by MAC! Ha, I wish! A friend turned me on to it 10+ years ago and I have found it's simply what works for me, I love it, and the guys and gals that work there are my friends.*
No comments:
Post a Comment