I was in the middle of writing another blog post when I hit a wall. In an effort to clear my mind, I decided I would divulge another little choice tidbit about myself for a laugh. Some people already know about this, but I thought I would write about it for poops and giggles.
I am terrible with names. I hate that I am that way, but it's just the way it is. As a way to remember people's names, I assign them names of my own. Goofy, I know, but I've done it for years. I've actually brought Scott in on the joke and he's started doing it, too. I'm more likely to remember a person's name if I see them on a regular basis, but unfortunately, life doesn't always work that way. After a few years of doing this, I starting naming people just for fun.
So here's my dirty little secret. I know some of you will identify yourselves in this list. Please know that I do know your name and the name I've given you is all in good fun and reflective of our friendship and/or something about your personality. Enjoy!
Fun-size Friend
Fun-size Bro
Fun-size Mom and Dad
Coffee Buddy
Java Chip
Luz McCoy
PS2
Ben Linus
Crush
Grandmaster Beaty
Pervy John
Crazy Eyes
Caffeinated Richard
Dimples
DQ
Number 5
Cutie Purse
Beach Barbie
Helpful Guy
Indiana Crump
Reverend Wright
Jumping Bean
Stick
V8
Black Chaco
Cutie Hair
Glitter Girl
Pimp Fedora
Ninja Turtle
Travis Tritt
Ted Buckland
Tooter
Violin Girl
GvonBP (long story, feel free to ask)
Just to name a few :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment