Sunday, September 1, 2013

Just a Quick Update

I thought I would do a small update on my weight loss. I still have a little more weight to lose but I'm very happy with my progress so far. I was sifting through some old photos and I thought I would put up a few more before and afters.

This was taken on our honeymoon, Feb. 2004
May 2013


Disney World 2009
 May 2013

 June 2012
 January 2013

New Year's Eve 2010, Maggiano's in Nashville
August 2013
 

I apologize for such a braggy blog, but some days I still feel like a fat slob. I need to take a moment to see how far I've come. :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look amazingly beautiful! Way to go!!!

Kitty Kitten said...

Thanks, Amanda! :-) Love you, girl!

Bradley B said...

Always beautiful, but so happy your meeting your goals and doing so well :)

Kitty Kitten said...

Thanks so much, Bradley :-) So glad to see you reading! Miss you, stranger!

Unknown said...

Woah Lindsay, you look amazeballs girl! Keep it up honey! Xxx