
In the spirit of New Year's resolutions, I am wanting to keep better tabs on what movies I've seen. I used to be really good about this, even journaling what I saw, where I saw it, who I saw it with, and what I thought of the movie. Here's to getting better about that!
Mission:Impossible- Ghost Protocol
- January 2, 2012
- The Rave
- Me and Scott
I haven't seen any of the other MI movies, but this one was getting rave reviews so I thought I would give it a try. It was the most fun movie I'd seen in a long time. Tom Cruise was actually not "Tom Cruise-like" in this, for a change. I've been told a few of the other MI movies were duds, but I really want to see them now. Honestly, if anyone wanted someone to go see the movie with, I would gladly go see it again.
A+ in my book!
No comments:
Post a Comment