Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Latest Finds


I thought I'd make a list of my latest product finds that I've been wanting to share with folks. Feel free to comment and/or add your own!

-The Bounce dryer bar
I LOVE this product! Scott can tell you that one of my peeves had always been drying sheets floating around the house. No more! The dryer bar works just like a dryer sheet and there's no mess and I don't find the sheets in odd places anymore. Give it a try!
Bounce Dryer Bar

-Tinted Moisturizer
I confess that I have crappy skin. Ever since I turned 30 a few years ago, my skin isn't quite the same. If I don't want to be embarrassed to be seen, I must have some makeup on. After seeing a recommendation on Youtube by one my makeup gurus, I picked up some Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer. I am really enjoying this product and it takes a few minutes out of my "getting ready time." After showering, I just apply it to my face, add some powder to my t-zone, some mascara and touch of lip gloss, and I will not be afraid to answer the door. :-)

-Nivea Moisturizing Body Wash
Speaking of bad skin, let's talk about the rest of my skin. My face is very oily, but the rest of me is dry, dry, dry. I recently found the above mentioned body wash and holy crap, is is a winner! I bought it primarily to shave my legs with and wash shocked at how soft my skin was BEFORE lotion. I used it everywhere and it is a keeper!

-Sally Hansen Diamond Shine

I picked up this product after, again, seeing a recommendation for it from a makeup guru. It was told to make your nails shinier and make your manicure last longer. I tried it and used it as a base coat and a top coat. It sure was pretty! A few weeks later I noticed that my nails had grown crazy long, something they just don't do. I picked up a new bottle and read the box. It promised stronger and longer nail. Promise kept!

I think that's all for now. I've only had 2 cups of coffee so check back later to see if I've added any more :-)

1 comment:

Team Chastain said...

Revlon ColorStay eyeliner. It's the only one that seems to stay on me all day, even through working out. ♥